Elsternwick, Australia. The December 2010/January 2011 AppleUsers Spotlight is an incredible 101 pages of entertaining and informative news for Apple Users worldwide and it is now available in PDF format and can be read using Adobe Reader or Preview under Mac OS X, Adobe Reader for Windows and now in iBooks on the iPad, iPhone and iPad touch.
Articles in this issue include:
* Eye caramba! Desktop art for the holidays and (believe it or not) your health
* Touch the Exhibit: Museum Victoria’s World First iPad app
* Charlestown Apple Store: Coverage of the Apple Store opening
* Pages Templates: Why you should use them
* Personal Email Certificates: Why Digitally Sign Email Messages & How to Get a Certificate for free
* Reviews: New Apple TV and ReadIris 12
* Use Keyboard Viewer to Type Special Characters
* When Should We Introduce Social Media to Kids
* Maxotel-Telephone: Configure a VoIP service for Free
* Bento Events
and our regular columns include:
* Nicholas’ Dashboard
* Take Control of: Your Paperless Office; Safari 5; iPhone/iPod touch Security; and MobileMe
* iPad Magic: Covers Magazines, Photos and revisits Books on your iPad
* What’s New – Mac: A Better Finder Renamer; Pages ClipArt 7; Sophos Anti-Virus for Mac
* What’s New – iPad: iPad Coasters; Mail Templates; Santa Mega Pack; Yojimbo for iPad
* What’s New – iPhone: Money Scan; Show Me Decorating; Simply Postcards
* Book Review: Snow Leopard Power
* Contest: As always, a great range of prizes are available to be won
* Spotlight Cooks a Celebration Biscuit Gift
* Mac911: Migrating to a new Mac; When Permissions won’t be repaired; Importing iPhone clips into iMovie; and Converting e-books for iOS devices
* Exclusive discounts for AppleUser Spotlight Readers from PICA Australia and Stairways Software
AppleUsers Discs of the Month:
* Publishing House II
* Festive Celebrations
* Baen CD-ROM Library – The Mission of Honor CD
Subscribe to Spotlight-Announce:
ps: Readers can subscribe to the Spotlight-Announce mailing list, for free, so they can find out when the next issue of the AppleUsers Spotlight is released. There will be subscriber-only specials and contests! Details on how to subscribe can be found in the latest issue.
AppleUsers is a volunteer organization that acts as a central location for the Committees, Editors, Web Masters and other Leaders of Australian Apple User Groups to find useful resources. We represent nearly thirty active Apple Users Groups, based all around Australia, with a combined membership in excess of five thousand Apple Enthusiasts and Users. AppleUsers publishes a 30 page, digital format magazine, every second month for all Apple enthusiasts and eleven times a year we compile a unique Disc of the Month for distribution via participating Australian Apple User Groups. The AppleUsers Spotlight is written and produced by Apple Users for Apple Users and we select the best articles from our own Australian contributors and from the best international sources.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.
You will find our best app reviews and app demos in the Featured App Banner Section Above and the Featured App Section below. All App Reviews are also posted to the DailyAppShow Youtube Channel. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates!