At some point, you will want to make your phone as clean as the day you got it. Whether you’re selling or giving your device away when upgrading, or you just want to start fresh, here’s how to reset your HTC One M9 to factory settings:
- In the Settings app, scroll to and tap on Backup & Reset in the Personal section.
- Under the Reset section, tap on Reset phone.
- In this menu, you are given a breakdown of everything that will be reconfigured and/or erased in the reset process.
- Tap OK to begin resetting your phone.
- After the phone restarts, your HTC One M9 will be as though it just came out of the box, ready to configure.
For more HTC One M9 Tips and tricks, check out our HTC One M9 Tips & Tricks Roundup