Ottawa, Canada – Coachable, the powerful coaching tool guaranteed to cause sports coaches to ditch their dry erase boards en masse, now boasts new features that take the app to the next level. A product of Ottawa-based SlippySoft Inc., Coachable is an innovative coaching app for iPad devices. The app is available in three versions – Coachable Hockey, Coachable Soccer, and Coachable Basketball – and allows coaches (even the armchair kind) to quickly sketch plays in seconds using Coachable’s tap-and-draw interface.
The new version gives users a choice of multiple field/rink/court backgrounds, undo/redo, smoother lines, and objects will now flash briefly to indicate when a connection has been made (i.e. X passes to O). A more fulsome description of Coachable is below.
“These updates bring polish to what was already a highly functional app,” says Derek Gour, owner of SlippySoft Inc., the maker of Coachable:
* Sketch your plays in seconds with Coachable’s tap-and-draw interface
* Specialized arrow styles improve comprehension
* New! Switchable field formats let you zoom into the action
Powerful Coaching Tool:
* Intelligent diagram animation brings your plans to life.
* Add your best plays to the Playbook for quick recall in the heat of the action.
* Sketching practice drills has never been easier!
* Flip through diagrams in a virtual note pad of your sketch history
* Tap to drop a shape – Drag to draw an arrow
* New! Undo/Redo buttons let you fix mistakes quickly
“Coachable makes it fun to sketch plays and practice drills. But Coachable goes even further by animating your plays, bringing your ideas to life and increasing your ability to communicate with your players. Users will wonder how they ever lived with just a dry-erase board and marker before.”
The next update to Coachable is expected to bring shareability of plays between multiple devices. First launched in February 2012, Coachable Hockey, Coachable Soccer and Coachable Basketball can be purchased for $7.99 (USD) each at the iTunes Store.
SlippySoft Inc. is an Ottawa-based software development company that specializes in developing great apps for the iPhone, iPad and Mac, that are streamlined, intuitive, and visually appealing. It was founded in 2011 by rogue software developer Derek Gour, who was confounded by the many needlessly complicated apps on the market. Gour believes in creating apps that are simple and easy to use, but with meticulous attention to detail. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 SlippySoft Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.