Doc2 released – iPhone Word Processor with Google Docs integration
04 Jan 2010
Posted by Jerad Hill 1 Comment
Maidenhead, UK – Byte Squared today is proud to announce the release of Doc2 3.0, an update to its word processor application for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Doc2 now includes support for the Microsoft Word .doc format and integration with Google Docs. Pronounced “Doc Squared”, provides formatted text editing with the following features:
* View, create, edit and save documents in Word 97-2003 (.doc) format
* Compatibility with Microsoft Word, NeoOffice and any other .doc compatible word processor
* Character formatting, including text and fill color, bold, italic, underline, font face and size
* Paragraph formatting including alignment, indenting, bullets and numbering
* Support for tables, including table creation
* Support for images, including inserting of images from the camera roll or pasting from other programs
* Searching of text within documents
* Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
* Copy and paste within the app in addition to copy and paste of text and images from other applications, including Safari
* Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
* Access documents stored in Google Docs, iDisk and any WebDAV server, including open, edit, save, delete and rename
* Create or delete folders
* Move or copy documents between folders locally
* Move or copy documents between Google Docs or iDisk accounts and the local folders
* Move or copy documents within folders in Google Docs or iDisk accounts
* Email documents as attachments
Byte Squared CEO Simon Bates said: “This is the first word processor app to tightly integrate with Google Docs, giving our users ubiquitous access to their data over the cloud from either desktop or iPhone.”
iPhone or iPod touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Doc2 3.0 is $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Byte Squared provides a range of software for mobile devices. It was established in 2009 and is a privately held company headquartered in Maidenhead in the UK. Copyright (C) 2009 Byte Squared. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
About The Author
Husband and father extraordinaire. Loves Jesus. Spend the rest of his time as a photographer, website designer and entrepreneur.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.
You will find our best app reviews and app demos in the Featured App Banner Section Above and the Featured App Section below. All App Reviews are also posted to the DailyAppShow Youtube Channel. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates!