London, United Kingdom – Kandalu Software today is pleased to announce EasyCloud [1.4.7 for OS X, their Utility app that allows Mac users to simply drag and drop data files into the EasyCloud Drop Window to have those files immediately available on all their Macs and iDevices. The app’s two functions, Drop and Mac to Mac, support the following file types via iCloud: .pages (iWork), .numbers (iWork), .keynote (iWork), .doc (Microsoft Word), .excel (Microsoft Excel), .ppt (Microsoft Power Point), .txt (TextEdit Application), etc. The Drop function sends files directly to all the user’s iDevices containing the matching app and via a common iCloud account. The Mac to Mac function enables both syncing and file sharing between Macs sharing the same iCloud account. A browser window displays all files available for sharing between Macs, files can be opened or deleted, and the list refreshed.
* Supports Apple’s iWork apps for OS X and iOS: .pages, .numbers, and .keynote
* Supports Microsoft Office files: .doc, .ppt, and .xls
* Via GoodReader supports HTML and Safari webarchives, graphics, audio, and video
* Drop send files directly to applications
* Mac to Mac sync for file sharing between two or more Macs
* Instantaneous transfer and availability of data through a single operation
“EasyCloud makes pushing data to the cloud easy,” commented Paolo Ceroni of Kandalu Software. “Just set your preferences once, and then let EasyCloud do all the work of making your data available across multiple Macs and iDevices.”
* Mac OS X 10.7.2
* One or more iWork OS X applications (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) to enable support for iCloud Documents (Drop and Mac to Mac functions)
* One or more iWork iOS applications (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) to enable support for iCloud Documents (Drop function only)
* Documents & Data enabled on Mac(s) and iDevice(s) iCloud Preferences
Pricing and Availability:
EasyCloud 1.4.7 is $8.99 (USD) and available worldwide from their website. A free trial download is also available.
Based in London, United Kingdom, Kandalu Software, Ltd. was founded in 2005 by Paolo Ceroni. The company is a key provider of consumer, digital media creation applications and produces innovative, easy-to-use products and media services that empower people to create, manage and share their digital media. Kandalu Software retains software rights and operates as an independent software house selling ad hoc B to C Mac solutions through the digital Market. The software division operates worldwide through a network of over 800 affiliated online distributors. Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Kandalu Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X and iOS platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.