gogoDocs for iOS streams Google Docs Audio and Video to your AppleTV
14 Jun 2011
Posted by Jerad Hill 0 Comment
New York, New York – Sounds Broken Inc. has announced gogoDocs 1.1.4, an update to their wildly popular Google Docs reader for the iPhone and iPad. The application supports reading documents uploaded using the “upload any file” feature of Google Docs. gogoDocs now supports viewing most types of documents, listening to audio and viewing fullscreen video, as well as sending video and audio to the Apple TV and other devices via AirPlay.
gogoDocs 1.1.4 features:
* New – Streaming to AppleTV for multimedia files such as mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp MPEG-4 Part 2 video (Simple Profile) AAC-LC audio at up to 48 kHz, and MP3 up to 48 kHz, stereo audio as well as most image formats
* New – added room for reading in landscape mode
* File support for MS Office and iWork files that were not converted to Google Docs format on upload
* New – In-application searching by file name
* Very Fast PDF reader built right in
* Document Sync – get instant anywhere access to any document, spreadsheet, presentation, or pdf you have synced. Great for flights, subway travel – any place your internet connection is unreliable
* Document Stars – ensure important docs are synced by just starring them. And change the starred status of docs right from your phone for streamlined management
What People are saying:
“This app is truly excellent. Like best the auto sync on start-up and unique one screen to show local copied and google files and not multiple screens of other apps.”
“This is a really handy viewer. I’ve been using it to read some of my larger PDFs and the pages appear so quickly. The jump to last place viewed is really handy!”
“Great program, I’m able to view all of my things. I have been using it to view big PDFs, and I really like the star sync feature.”
“A very good stable implementation of a GoogleDocs reader. Thanks!”
“It’s so so close to being the perfect google docs app.”
* iPad or iPhone
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 4.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
gogoDocs 1.1.4 for iPhone is $2.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies). gogoDocs 1.1.4 for iPad is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in NYC and Washington, DC areas Sounds Broken Inc. was founded in 2005 by Cocoa developer and entrepreneur Jonathan Saggau. Sounds Broken Inc. is a Mac OS X and iPhone software company. If you can program it, control it, drive it, compile it, touch it, or talk to it with an Apple device, we make it work better. Copyright (C) 2005-2011 Sounds Broken Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Google Docs(TM) is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
About The Author
Husband and father extraordinaire. Loves Jesus. Spend the rest of his time as a photographer, website designer and entrepreneur.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.
You will find our best app reviews and app demos in the Featured App Banner Section Above and the Featured App Section below. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates!