Find us on Facebook
Connect on Google+
Check Out State of Tech
Vancouver, Canada – AdvSoft today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of CalPad 1.5, the most useful organizer you will need for your iPad. CalPad is the most integrated tool for calendar, todo and notes management and connectivity support application for iPad. It supports direct sync events to the built-in iPad calendar, which in turn can connect to Exchange, iCloud data; direct sync events to Google Calendar, direct sync tasks to Google Tasks and Toodledo.
Highlight features of CalPad, as an integrated organizer tool for iPad:
* Calendar management with day, week, month view
* Tasks list (or todo) management
* Multiple notes per day with normal or stylus note
* Multiple calendars
* Intuitive GUI, easy to use
* Have iPhone companion application (calPhone)
With the above features, CalPad can be used as a stand-alone app to help with your daily works and personal tool, However it can even be more helpful for you with the below features:
* Collaboration: event (appointment) and task can be shared to other CalPad users, so Calpad can be used in a team work environment. For example you have a project with a working team, it is easy to share the project task list and also the project meetings with the team members using CalPad application.
* Checklist: for each task or event, a list of check list can be attached. It is a very convenient feature that will help to keep track of things easily, and you will not need another app to do that. For example, you can have a repeating tasks for shopping every weekend, which have a shopping list attached, you will find it easy.
* Connectivity: With CalPad as the most connectivity support application, you can easily sync data with built in iPad calendar, Google calendar, Google Tasks, Exchanges, iCloud, Toodledo, etc. so your data in CalPad can be connected to anywhere you want. And also you can just sync data there for a backup. Additionally, you can sync to multiple sync sources for both tasks and event at the same time.
* Security: Support pass code lock for prevent unexpected access to your data. Also data is secured, you can easy to backup the entire data of the app and restore them later in case necessary.
* Tasks list with priority and filter mode: not only a simple task list, Calpad can provide you with priority and filter mode so you can easily focus on most important tasks.
With CalPad, more interesting features are waiting for you to exploit!
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 12.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CalPad 1.5 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based on Vancouver, Canada, AdvSoft is a young company dedicated to mobile application development with a focus on the iPhone, and iPad platforms. The company has a strong background from Linux, Android, and now iOS. Copyright (C) 2011 AdvSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.