Alicante, Spain – Rupas APP Games announces The Spear Of Destiny App is available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch through the App Store. The Spear Of Destiny is an Adventure videogame based on a Point and Click Games, with amazing illustrations and puzzles.
England 1860… James was a failed treasure hunter… He only cared about drink – until he started running out of money. His family faced being thrown out on the street.
He knew he had to do something but what? Then he saw an advert in a newspaper. It offered a reward for finding The Spear of Destiny. There was a million dollars for the finder. This was the chance he had been waiting for!
He packed some old clothes and set off for what was to be his last adventure.
Welcome to “Spear of Destiny”.
* Based on the famous Point & Click adventure games
* Fantastic HD graphics that bring a fantastic adventure to life
* Original sound track and sound effects
* An original storyline
* Tons of puzzles and riddles to be solved
* A wide range of objects to look for
* Translated into: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Italian
* Compatible with i-Pod Touch, i-Phone
Puzzles, adventures, good music, good graphics you’re waiting in the Spear of Destiny.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 45.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
The Spear of Destiny 2.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.
You will find our best app reviews and app demos in the Featured App Banner Section Above and the Featured App Section below. All App Reviews are also posted to the DailyAppShow Youtube Channel. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates!