Find us on Facebook
Connect on Google+
Check Out State of Tech
Oakland, California – SuperSync LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of SuperSync 4.0.8, a free upgrade to the industry leading iTunes sync utility. SuperSync enables users to visually compare, access, sync, and merge their iTunes libraries across multiple Macintosh and Windows PCs, hard drives, network storage, iPhones, iPads, and iPods. SuperSync LLC is offering a sale to celebrate this release.
“We’re constantly working to improve SuperSync, adding features users request and bug fixes that make it easier for everyone to sync their iTunes Libraries,” explained Brad Lowe, president of SuperSync. “With auto-detection, and improved user support for metadata, imports, and Tivo, SuperSync 4.08 represents a significant milestone and we’re celebrating by offering a sale to all of our customers.”
SuperSync 4.0.8 is major update to SuperSync that includes the following new features:
* A complete rewrite of iTunes Library detection feature. SuperSync now automatically detects the active iTunes library
* Improved support of iTunes specific metadata
* Improved iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch importing
* Improved user interface
* Improved Tivo support
* Improved web browser access to a user’s music/video library
* Bug fixes
“We’re very excited for this release. Since the 4.0 release, we’ve been listening to our customers and using their feedback to improve SuperSync,” says Lowe. “That feedback has helped us make SuperSync 4.08 even easier for customers to sync their iTunes libraries across their computers and devices.”
By placing a copy of SuperSync on each Mac or PC, users can easily compare and merge two iTunes libraries to see what tracks are missing, select them, and click “Synchronize” to begin merging the two libraries. SuperSync includes a basic audio player so you can organize, sync-up, and play all of your songs directly from SuperSync, with no external player required for MP3/M4A music files.
* SuperSync lets you transfer specific tracks or all of your iTunes/iPod content to any other Mac or PC running SuperSync. SuperSync helps families reduce the likelihood of purchasing the same music or videos from the Apple Store more than once. M4B files (protected by Apple’s DRM technology) can be transferred by SuperSync but need to be played on an authorized iTunes or iPod as SuperSync DOES NOT alter or remove any iTunes Music Store DRM copyright protection.)
* SuperSync includes a web browser interface that lets you browse and view your music collection over a web server – within a local network, or from anywhere on the Internet. Now you can play your MP3 and MP4 files from any modern web browser – including Safari on an iPhone.
* SuperSync offers complete back-up functionality that lets users quickly and easily create a “master library” with other computers in the house or office having a subset or mirror image.
* SuperSync can also recover the contents from most Apple iPods, iPhones, and iPads that are paired with an unavailable computer.
* SuperSync lets you back up your playlists, ratings, played counts; Plus movies, TV shows, podcasts, other audio and video iTunes content.
Pricing and Availabilty:
In celebration of the SuperSync 4.0.8 release, SuperSync is on sale until the end of April. Customers can purchase SuperSync for as little as $20 for a 2- Pak (2 computer license), $30 for a 5-Pak, and $40 for a 10-Pak. SuperSync 4.0.8 is a free upgrade for all current SuperSync owners. A license is required for each computer (Mac or PC) you want to keep organized iTunes libraries on.
Located in beautiful Oakland, California, SuperSync is a privately held company founded in 2003. The company is committed to building tools to help access, merge, and synchronize personal music collections. SuperSync is licensed only for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials for which the copyright is owned, or materials users are legally permitted to reproduce. Copyright (C) 2011 SuperSync LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
DailyAppShow.Com provides video iPhone, iPad, Mac and Android App Reviews to help you discover new apps and make better app purchase decisions. Whether you are looking for iPhone App Reviews, iPad App Reviews, Android App Reviews or Mac App Reviews. We have you covered. Update! We are now posting Android Tablet App Reviews and Windows Phone App Reviews.