Limassol, Cyprus – Apps2Be is pleased to announce today the release of free version of its popular universal iOS app Tube Downloader. Tube Downloader Free is a niche app developed specifically to download and organize videos from a variety of tubes and video sites on iOS devices. It is the first and only one iOS app that combines universal video downloader with user friendly file manager, full featured media player and password protection for your private videos.
“Finally we have released the free version of Tube Downloader. It has the same cool features as the paid version has but it is limited to store up to 7 videos. We hope you’ll enjoy it!”, says Sergey Sokolov, Product Manager of Apps2Be.
The free version of the app features a fully integrated functional Safari-like web browser, air-play support, universal video download manager, supporting up to 10 simultaneous downloads and downloading videos over 20mb via 3G, file manager with video thumbnails, ability to switch browser user agent and of course password protection.
Tube Downloader Free Key Features:
* Fully integrated Safari-like web browser
* Smart download manager, supporting most tubes and video sites
* Up to 10 simultaneous downloads
* Downloading videos larger 20MB over 3G
* Downloading in background mode
* Play videos from the application directly
* Export videos to Photo Roll
* Built-in file manager supporting video thumbnails, sorting, creating folders and sub-folders
* Video safe – smart password protection for your video collections
* Air-play support
* iTunes file sharing folder support
* iPhone, iPad & iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 7.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tube Downloader Free 1.4.1 is free and available worldwide, exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Review copies are available upon request.
Apps2Be is a mobile development company founded in 2011. We focus on niche utility applications for iOS platforms, in order to bring more productivity to iOS users. Copyright (C) 2011 Apps2Be. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.